Job Opportunities with Systems Technology
Technical and Administrative Positions are currently Available, Entry Level and Advanced
Systems Technology Co. has a proud tradition of providing excellent service to our clients. We make every effort to ensure that your work experience will be desirable and rewarding. Systems Technology Co. of Alabama, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
All of our policies, procedures and benefits are designed towards fulfilling these goals:
- To seek and maintain employees of the highest quality.
- To respect the individual rights of each employee and to treat all employees with courtesy and consideration.
- To develop competent management personnel who understand and meet the objectives of the company and are fair and equitable in their treatment of all employees.
- To provide equal employment opportunities to all employees on the basis of religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or non-job related medical condition and/or handicap.
- To promote employees on the basis of merit and abilities and to fill new position, whenever possible, by transfer or promotion from within the company.
- To be internally equitable and externally competitive in compensating each employee in relation to his/her assigned responsibilities, professional ability, cooperation and personal development.
- To discuss willingly and openly any problems, complaints, concerns or questions concerning company goals, policies, procedures and benefits.
- To keep all employees informed of any changes which might affect them and/or their families.
- To educate and train any employee who shows the initiative and concern to better themselves.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- 6 paid holidays per year
- Paid Time Off for vacation and sick leave
- Medical Insurance
- 100% Vested Simple IRA w/ 3% match
- Education Reimbursement
Immediate requirements for Technical Service Staff, with other positions possible.
Forward resume or letter of employment to firstname.lastname@example.org